Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do any of you guys use SGammo for ammo buys? Their prices are a little more that a couple other places on the web, but their shipping seems lower. I'm ordering 500 silver bear 556 55grain hollow points and 500 silver bear 62 grain 762x39 soft points shipped for about 260 bucks. That seems pretty good from what I've been seeing. I like the bears, but don't do WOLF. I had a friend who had a sqib/BOOM with wolf one time, and since them Ireally onlt go with the bears for steel cased. Cash is to tight to feed the ar brass right now.

What do you think?

·
Registered
364 Posts
I've ordered a lot from them over the past several months and been very pleased. The prices are good (they were selling golden tiger 7.62x39FMJ for $195 per thouand for a while on special, and GT 5.45x39FMJ for $215 or $220 per thousand). They ship fast.

Are there current coupons?

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I do try to use board sponsors if the prices on the same or a little more. With the cash being as tight as it is right now, I just cant afford an unreasonable difference. A little makes no difference, and leads me to the sponsors. I have used aim many times for stuff.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.