Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Silver Bullet member
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On ebay, there are about 4 or 5 sellers from Switzerland who sell Swiss bayonets, swords, K-31 sights, daggers, and other Swiss equipment on a regular basis. Their prices seem reasonable and the products appear in good condition. The shipping prices are a little high to the US but this is probably normal for international shipping. I have always been curious where they are getting these items from. I have bought several bayonets from a couple of these sellers and other than taking a long time for the item to arrive, I have mostly been satisfied. Is there any of these sellers that we should avoid? What is a reasonable price for the different types of bayonets, daggers, and sights? I am assume the US dollar is worth more now. One thing I like about the Swiss sellers is they always include frogs with their bayonets. Is there anything I should avoid buying? Thanks.

·
Silver Bullet member
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I bought several bayonets from dejvi in Switzerland. I received a 1899 bayonet today and it took a little over a week to arrive. My first purchase from him took over a month to arrive because it sat in customs for about 3 weeks.

I have also purchased bayonets from gograd on ebay and have had good experiences.

Other sellers are norbert.pe, herbie1291, and besonet.

Sometimes, maryaplus from Arizona sells like new K-31 slings on ebay for a reasonable price.

·
Registered
953 Posts
I bought a swiss revolver from swissdagger and it took a long time to come here .
If you get the customs form number you can track a package .
I had to call to customs at jfk before my package came think the inspector may
have been playing with it .
mcgoo

·
Registered
169 Posts
I bought some sight accessories from one of the Swiss sellers. It took 6 days for them to arrive! The things I order from the US generally take over three weeks to arrive. My K31 chargers, for example, were seized at the border. Any delays seem to be at US customs. My sight accessories came with "GUN PARTS" clearly marked on the green tag. No problems with Canadian customs.

·
Silver Bullet member
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I bought some more bayonets and other accessories from dejvi in Switzerland and am waiting for them to arrive. I had bought another bayonet from him on ebay and he sent me an email asking if I wanted to buy some other stuff. So he gave me a package deal on some other bayonets, slings, sight adjusters, and other accessories. I am waiting for them to arrive. I am not sure what causes customs to hold the packages for a while.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.