Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Gold Bullet member+
334 Posts
You can try to contact him by phone. Failing that, you can send him a letter certified return reciept and tell him what you want him to do and your intention to get the authorities into the situation if he does not act. You can then show the U.S. Postal Inspectors (the proper title of the Postal Police) that it looks like a case of fraud. Contacting the local police in his area may also work. I would opt to call him and see if he is in the hospital, died, moved etc. Shermysan
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.