Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Platinum Bullet Member
603 Posts
I'm here.
New boards are looking good.
SturmGrenadier,
it looks like I was not the only one who could not use my old avatar or signature image. The only people who were able to do it so far are Moderators.

·
Registered
437 Posts
I dont like change...change is never good...I want the old boards back...

Mike

Just joking...new newer boards looks nice...now to out do Marcus in the number of posts...Muh hahahahahahaha

·
Silver Bullet member
402 Posts
I'm back! I love sniper rifles! Adding to my reset post count.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Let me pull out the PU

Flag has been planted at the top of Mt. Sniper Rifle Forum!
Fascists come to invade Mother Russia! Must use best PU sniper rifle to defend Stalingrad and Communist Worker's Sniping Paradise.

Vasili Zaitsev

·
Diamond Bullet Member
2,400 Posts
Secret sniper Club...

This is much better, but sure was confusing trying to figure out why I couldn't log in and then it refused my old password, but here I am and proud to be here!
Looks like THIS one might work....

·
Platinum Bullet Member
1,557 Posts
I was almost up to Gunboards Groper.....

On the old board, wasn't lookin foreward to that! But, the ol' capn is a "junior" ? On my fishing board I was a first mate for a while. Too funny........ These boards seem great, so easy to post pics, even I can do it. Now if Sturmie would just teach me how to take pics like he does! I'm likin these new digs!

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Secret Sniper TW1Kell reporting for duty, Komrads! Now, to get enough posts to qualify for Most Excellant Soviet Sniper in order to obtain that extra 16.4 square meters of living space, one free medical check-up per year, and free bus rides to include one vacation ride per year. What? That vacation ride MUST be to Siberia and it is one way? Never mind...

Also, kudos for the new Boards. It is the same program set-up that a company that I work for uses. I like it. It is very stable and fairly fast. Should be a good ride, as it has worked for them for most of this year, and the company has a HEAVY volume of traffic, as it is an internet gaming system forum.

·
Platinum Bullet Member
1,557 Posts
Where's the Grand Poo Bah!!

Marcus, Marcus, where are you? He's probably busy with his move. leaving the wonderfull state of Californica.

·
Moderator/Gold Bullet member
8,856 Posts
Marcus, Marcus, where are you? He's probably busy with his move. leaving the wonderfull state of Californica.

Lucky, lucky man!

Poot

·
Registered
365 Posts
Posted some pics of my Samco Snipers in the Sniper Section to get me into this Secret Club

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
can i join the super sniper club :D especially since this is my first post on the newest new forums and i dedicated it in the sniper section. i promise that i own a sniper rifle or 2. i have a nice m39 that i D&T and put a nice super target BSA scope on....does that count...just kidding folks. anyway the new boards look great and should run smoothly as the vbulletin generally have little problems that i have seen.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Hi guys!!
Nice to see you!

I hope that this is the DEFINITIVE board!!!!!

Regards.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts