Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
20,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a direct line to Rick Reich?

I am trying to contact him on some parts for restoration purposes (not repro)
and I can't seem to gain contact with him.

He is one of our sponsors, a great source for parts so I hope he is still in business.

If not, its a big loss.

Anyone got a way to contact him and would share that ?

·
Registered
433 Posts
You already have all the info that I have for him, his email. A hint with him is have patience. He works a regular full time job and just does the sale thing on the weekends. It took him a couple of months to finally get my order to me. I was in no hurry to get my order and he does have very good prices.

·
Registered
20,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He has always shipped things fast enough for me in the past and I like doing business with him.

However, he is not responding to emails since December. That is not like him and he is the sole source

for what I seek. Hope all is well at his end !!!

·
Platinum Bullet Member
4,622 Posts
Just ordered a T53 sling from him yesterday...he responded to my email within one day!...

·
Gold Bullet member
4,821 Posts
He has always shipped things fast enough for me in the past and I like doing business with him.

However, he is not responding to emails since December. That is not like him and he is the sole source

for what I seek. Hope all is well at his end !!!
I emailed him about a week or more ago and have heard nothing from him. I was looking for a few things and thought I'd go to a sponsor first. I've ordered from him in the past but maybe I need to start looking elsewhere...

·
Registered
694 Posts
Contacted, paid and received from Rick within the last 2 weeks. Can't recommend Rick enough. Maybe emails ending up in the spam bin?

·
Registered
25,492 Posts
Why is this thread even here?

Its here cause I asked the question. No one is complaining and you obviously have not read my request for information.

Rick emailed me last night so your snivel about my question is moot. Have a great day , don't hurt yourself
Sorry that did come across a bit harsher than I intended.

·
Administrator
19,287 Posts
I'm glad this was rectified and apologies issued. Frankly I'm getting fed up with the shoot first and ask questions later mentality that has become more frequent this past year here. My patience has come to an end and infractions will be given and out right privileges revoked of some regular offenders. Membership at Gunboards is a privilege not a right. We are here for collectors by collectors, not by self appointed jerks to throw there self righteous opinions into threads that are asking for help or by a new member looking for help. If you cant answer the question with some dignity and some decorum then don't answer it. Or perhaps another forum that tolerates that kind of rude and rash behavior is better suited to you. I will be much more active in watching these kinds of aggressions and the repercussions will be handed out if I see it continue especially by several members. Id suggest you read our bylaws if your not sure what is OK or not. If you cant act like a gentleman or lady here or reply without a smart ass remark or slam of some kind- then your not welcome in my house. Period.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.