Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Moderator / Gold Bullet member
6,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What should I expect to pay for a Spanish Civil War m91/30, bolt mismatched, around 65-70% condition, no cracks or problems?

TIA,
SlimTim

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
I'd say $125-$175, if it's plain jane. Maybe $25-$50 more if it has cool features, the best of which would be the flaming bomb/MP8 cartouche.

·
Moderator / Gold Bullet member
6,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Gracias los caballeros. :)

SlimTim

·
Premium Member
9,938 Posts
Also depends on the seller as in many cases if the seller knows what it is you are looking closer to $200. They are not rare but not super common either. Nice interesting pieces of history.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Not saying my experience is common, but most of mine were purchased as run of the mill 91/30's. Prices ranged from $40-$90. Only one was a bit more expensive at $110 if my memory's right. The seller thought the MP8 cartouche signified Finnish provenance. I wouldn't hesitate to pay more if the rifle interested me, but they do turn up at some very good prices.

·
Premium Member
105,708 Posts
I didn't realize that the SCW rifle was an uncommon occurance. I've probably seen close to 2 dozen in the past couple years. They've been so common place for me, I never gave it a second though.

·
Moderator / Silver Bullet member
2,323 Posts
I didn't realize that the SCW rifle was an uncommon occurance. I've probably seen close to 2 dozen in the past couple years. They've been so common place for me, I never gave it a second though.
I used to see them all the time going for the price of a normal refurb 91/30 that I never thought anything of them either.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts