Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I turned off my ad blocker to see if some of the redirects would effect me.
I didn't get a redirect but once I got my browser to say it was 'not responding' for 20 seconds before it caught up to itself. And twice while loading a forum I got:

A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding. You can stop the script now, open the script in the debugger, or let the script continue.

Script: http://cdn.viglink.com/api/vglnk.js:29

If I let it load it would eventually work, it just took awhile.

Dell Precision M4800 - i7-4810MQ Processor - Windows 7 Pro - Firefox 51.0.1

I also, regardless of my settings and on this computer but not on my desktop, get long hang times after I load every page. Not long enough for Firefox to tell me 'not responding' or get an unresponsive script error but perhaps 5-10 seconds of hung/frozen browser. But as it happens only on this computer it may be a computer or a network thing on my end.

·
Registered
3,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will amend my statement to 'many times'. Perhaps 7-8 out of 10 times I load any page on Gunbards.com the page will hang for 5-10 seconds before carrying out any clicks or movements I had made in the mean time. It doesn't much seem to matter which page, though if I visit a page I have been to recently it seems less likely to hang.

Though like I said it only happens on my laptop and none of the other computers I use and so not a big deal to me. Probably a network issue on my end.

·
Registered
3,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry I missed this.
I never did get a redirect during my 'test'.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.