Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a 250 rnd. belt of 1980 Yugo on what looks like 1919 links in a wide .30 Yugo made ammo can and a 70 rnd. bando of 1951 Turk for $60.00 or $.19 each. My M48 is very happy right now.

Would anyone know what the bullet weights are?

Bill

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Isn't the 80's Yugo also know as M49? It is my understanding that it goes for about 50 cents per round. I have 1250 rounds that I will be listing on the trader board. The cans on the 80's Yugo are very nice and have a tight seal when closed.

You got an excellent buy in my opinion.

Tribrothers

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Isn't the 80's Yugo also know as M49? It is my understanding that it goes for about 50 cents per round. I have 1250 rounds that I will be listing on the trader board. The cans on the 80's Yugo are very nice and have a tight seal when closed.

You got an excellent buy in my opinion.

Tribrothers

IIRC, the ammo was typically called that because of it's use in MG-49 machine guns (reworked MG-42's); also FWIW I seem to recall seeing that designation on ammo cans.

·
Silver Bullet member
8,002 Posts
Its good stuff..any Yugo 70's and up steel or brass is not just good but very good

I like tyhe 50's also but no semi-auto due to splits and casehead speration..it pretty common

60's can be the hardest to find..never shot any yet but I did find some finally

Heres the pretty Yugo on li nks and some 60's tracer and "BO" packaged

\

PS..scored 600rnds last week of 1950 for $200 shipped $4box before shipping

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
I bought a belt of 83 Yugo 8mm, looks great but I've actually had a couple of split cases out of it. I don't shoot a lot of 8mm so my sample group is small but so far I've done better with the bandolier or two of turk I shot

1 - 15 of 15 Posts