Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Went to a gun auction today. They had a Springfield Armory (Czech built) M6 22 LR over 410, in the original case, with sling and cheap little scope. Online bidders had it up to $450. No one in the room bid on it but me. Not sure how many online bidders I was up against but I won the bid when the gun got up to $575. Ive seen these guns at gun shows without the case or even the trigger guard, going for $650 plus. I think I got a good deal.

·
Platinum Bullet Member
49,631 Posts
fair price,

I sold one a few months ago, with the Springfield Armory marked scope for almost $700

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
I have a Springfield imported CZ Made Scout M6 in .22 Hornet over .410. Considering that CZ's M6 isn't being made/imported into the US anymore means their value is going up.

Estaban - remember the $100 M91/30s? Or the $200 SKS's? They've gone up in value/cost as well. On another forum someone said that where they live Remington 870s have been selling for $750 and up.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
I have a Springfield imported CZ Made Scout M6 in .22 Hornet over .410. Considering that CZ's M6 isn't being made/imported into the US anymore means their value is going up.

Estaban - remember the $100 M91/30s? Or the $200 SKS's? They've gone up in value/cost as well. On another forum someone said that where they live Remington 870s have been selling for $750 and up.
Ya got me there. Luckily I have a few .22's and a 870. Love that combination .22 hornet/.410. Sounds perfect.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts