Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a pre-war dialytan 4x scope that has a double claw scope mounts soldered to it. The scope mounts won't fit a k98 so I can't use them. Can any of you guys tell me where I could get the bases removed and maybe re-blued and turret mounted?

·
Diamond Bullet Member
2,400 Posts
Scope Repair

Ask greggdw, here on the Boards, he did a couple of scopes for me and did a beautiful job...HTH...;)

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ask greggdw, here on the Boards, he did a couple of scopes for me and did a beautiful job...HTH...;)
Thanks man, I just tried to message him and his e-mail and pm are disabled. Well if anyone know how to get a hold of him, or of someone else who can do this sort of work please let me know.

·
Platinum Bullet Member
603 Posts
You can try editing your thread topic to: "Attn.: Greggdw, scope repair question".

·
Registered
23 Posts
I've been trying to get in touch with Greg for a couple of months now (email, pm, posting here)...all to no avail. He's had an Ajack scope of mine since early March. Supposedly a one month job! Not looking to highjack the thread or slam anyone but I'm a little concerned. I normally wouldn't air this sort of thing publicly but I know Greg posts here and am hoping for a reply from him.

Sorry for the (semi) OT post.

Greg, if you're reading this please contact me via email, snailmail, PM, phone, pony express....

Rick
(916) 791-7521

·
Diamond Bullet Member
2,400 Posts
Scope Repair

greg is not really fast, but does beautiful work...;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts