Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
bought one the other day on another site...it's steel and has a tiny triangle with the arrow and fletchings inside....is this a repro stamp? what is it what is it!! It came with a repro scope from russia with the serial numbers and other markings like all the rest of them...but the post and cross hair is thicker and not black in color....kind of an off tan color...different than I've seen before......

curiously (to me anyways) where the pins to mount it to the receiver...to big 1/4 inch diameter by close to half an inch "pins"...I thought they were supposed to be tapped and threads utilized...

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ahhh..thanks....I'm farily certain it's a repro as the prev owner claimed he bought them together....I can post a pic when I finnish moving..heheh..I said Finnish...heheh get it?

sorry...

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
I have a PU mount with an Izhevsk triangle toward the front of the base plate, on the big flat portion that the good folks at Accumounts thought was an original. Original meaning what, I am not too sure. ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.