Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Hello tom66,
You have a Model 70 Schultz & Larsen which was introduced sometime in 1969/70 or there about and was replaced by the Model 77 around 1977/78, so your rifle was made in that time period. The Model 77 was an upgrade of the Model 70. A new adjustable trigger was fitted to the M77 rifle. They were intended for 15-50 meter shooting, primarily for the shooting clubs in Denmark. Just a wild guess, but from the serial number, I would say your rifle was produced around 1973/74. The Model 70 is a very good light/medium weight target rifle. The original family owned company shut the factory doors in 1994.
Hi kriggevaer ,I have this S&L 22 cal. looks like a model 70 ,but first time I have seen one with a fluted barrel;did S&L make fluted barrels for these 22 cal. rifles,thanks in advance .....unclegeorge.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Thank you all for your opinions,and advice,they are nice shooters,and cute little rifles.The S&L 22LR M70 target rifle is built like a tank and shoots like a laser,one 22lr rifle that is well made and well thought of by it's builder & maker's S&L.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.