Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
778 Posts
We need to buy Bill a pink plastic pistol for his birthday. :rolleyes: It's good that someone is still looking foreward and building gun manufacturing in the US despite what the media says about the industry.

·
Silver Bullet Member
sks, tokarev, makarov, combloc
2,497 Posts
This is a decent pistol. Mine have been totally reliable. Inexpensive and a great alternative for those seeking a simple and reliable self defense handgun. I don't own any stock or live in tenn., but I would not call these 'junk' guns.

·
Silver Bullet member
55,191 Posts
After they fixed cracking in frame.
the improved version seemed to be gain popularity?

Owned one new in trade a short time unfired. written research impressed in its ideals, concepts...
not by the "feel in hand and complicated take down to clean".

Not junk....but must be improved in a few areas.....price compative, light weight, concealed easy.
Accuracy unknown to me...sold. After reading about the cracks throug drift pin holes.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I have sold a few and all of the customers have been happy with them. It be noted SCCY was started by former Glock guys and maintains things like Glock's MAP pricing. At the price point, they are very competitive, just no profit margin for dealers.

·
Platinum Bullet member
1,061 Posts
I had one took it to several shoots I had the CPX1 version always worked, inexpensive but far from a piece of junk ---- only reason I got rid of it was my new found passion for revolvers actually got a fair price at the trade point

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.