Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
This guy is good I posted i wtb for a Finnish m39. He send me a email for a sneak m39. He wanted 500 for it which wasn’t out of the realm of possibility. He had really good pics of it. I said no at first and then he went to 400. He was using big_fish I’d tag on here. He used broken English somewhat and used the correct verbiage for FFL and drivers license. His email is [email protected]. He asked for only PayPal friends and family presumably because PayPal would not give a refund for a firearm purchase.

Watch out

·
Super Moderator
6,432 Posts
This guy is good I posted i wtb for a Finnish m39. He send me a email for a sneak m39. He wanted 500 for it which wasn’t out of the realm of possibility. He had really good pics of it. I said no at first and then he went to 400. He was using big_fish I’d tag on here. He used broken English somewhat and used the correct verbiage for FFL and drivers license. His email is [email protected]. He asked for only PayPal friends and family presumably because PayPal would not give a refund for a firearm purchase.

Watch out
Well its not the Tony G on the forum, he hasn't been on line since 2013. But by putting your email address on your WTB ad only invites scammers to contact you without having to register on the sight and thus being immune to us blocking him.

Attachments

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea I looked at my original post I don’t have my email in it. It is in my personal information though. Scammers gonna scam.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Whoever it is they are already in the forums and pm me about the m39 in which I provided my email using big_fish tag.

·
Super Moderator
6,432 Posts
Whoever it is they are already in the forums and pm me about the m39 in which I provided my email using big_fish tag.
Here sre the last 15 people to log into your home page, and none of them have anything like the tag "big_fish" associated eith them. But I will check around other areas to see if i can find them.

Attachments

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you can check my pm you will see a pm from big_ fish about an m39. I looked at big_fish and he seems active enough asking questions about random things in the forums so I’m thinking someone is using his name. I confronted the guy over his email and he kept sending my PayPal emails to pay for the rifle. He is good one and he has broken English but knows what the verbiage is for sending firearms to people. He only wants PayPal friends and family. Anything else he gets defensive.

·
Super Moderator
6,432 Posts
Ok, found Big_ Fish was banned back on 6/13, but I am confused now, if Big_ Fish is sending you the PMs why the Title "scam by Tony G" on your post?

Who is Tony G then?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Because this is the email and what comes up in yahoo mail when you actually talk to him. The email in my first post is tony g! Spelled like this email. I responded to Big_fish in pm and this is the mail in yahoo . TonyG! Idk sir it’s weird and I was just letting you know.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
His email is tony g! I’m guessing when you respond to him in yahoo it comes up tonyg! That’s why I titled it tony g who knows who big fish is I don’t know I posted a name or so I thought.

·
Super Moderator
6,432 Posts
We can only search by the users screen name, not his email address sir.

I am going to edit the title to reflect Big_ Fish also.

MT

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Scam by tony g!

This is the email he used and it’s tonyg! After pm me with big_fish [email protected]. Put this email into yahoo contact and it comes up tonyg!

That’s all ok got and this Is why I titled it as such.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yea he goes by tony g and he has broken English and is really smart with his use of gun verbiage. Beware of this garbage

1 - 16 of 16 Posts