Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gunshow today. It took me roughly 2-2.5 hours for EACH pistol...to get them to look how they do in those pictures. Full detail strip of each Makarov, CLP and cleaning and re-assembly (sear was a PAIN in the butt!).
Taking to the range today.

Bulgarian: $245[~225+ tax] out the door (Talked down from $300)
Russian: $214 out the door (Holster + strap, 2 mags, manual, original box, cleaning rod and some kind of tool I assume is for the gun).

High Res:
http://imgur.com/a/AgIke#2

Low Res:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've collected surplus rifles for awhile now...but saw these and decided to start a pistol collection! (Looked at this site's FAQ AT the gunshow, think I got a fair deal) :laugh:

All-in-all I'd love to find a really high quality one, one of these days (Are those the Milltex Specials in your avatar?)

·
Gold Bullet Member
932 Posts
Nah, I got those two NIB back in the early 90's, at 159.00, each. One is the 12 rounder, and the other an 8 rounder, both commerical. I had a beautiful matte nickel finish placed on them by Mr. Jack Fuselier, about 3 years ago, and added Marschalgrips, to so call "upgrade", them. I also owned a Bulgarian at 159.00 and an East German at 139.00, oh those were the days. Some got E. Germans at 99.00 and the Chinese at 60.00!!!!

WELCOME, you seem to be a new member!!!! These are the most knowledgeable people, on the Makarov PM, on the entire internet. You will be amazed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.