Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Moderator
105,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to the show, as always, the show is by invitation only to guests and to members. You must know a member to be a guest. This keeps the beenie babies and beef jerky out of the shows and makes for a top notch show.

The bolt parts matched themselves, but the rest of the rifle matched itself and was a different number. The mounts matched. The scope was a foggy 42 AGA scope. About four stock cartouches at the wrist. Finish was nice on that as well.

All for the attactive price of $1,1oo.oo smackers. I considered it to be a nice price. Anyone else think the same?

·
Gold Bullet member
2,705 Posts
Went to the show, as always, the show is by invitation only to guests and to members. You must know a member to be a guest. This keeps the beenie babies and beef jerky out of the shows and makes for a top notch show.

The bolt parts matched themselves, but the rest of the rifle matched itself and was a different number. The mounts matched. The scope was a foggy 42 AGA scope. About four stock cartouches at the wrist. Finish was nice on that as well.

All for the attactive price of $1,1oo.oo smackers. I considered it to be a nice price. Anyone else think the same?
I do, less than Samco, and you get to look at it before buying. If you liked it I would assume that it seemed correct to you.

·
Moderator/Diamond with Oak Clusters Bullet member
8,613 Posts
I would not even consider a sniper with a mismatched bolt . Rare to find a mismatched bolt on a Swedish mauser that wasn't done by Bubba . It would always be a detraction to the sniper . Best to put your money in a correct sniper . It is just a parts gun .

1 - 3 of 3 Posts