Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I am looking to purchase this pistol from a private seller. This is the only photo he has provided for me thus far. I am just looking for some info and a value on this firearm. I've never seen those grips anywhere I looked online and I can't tell if it has been cleaned improperly because, to me, it looks streaky like they maybe used the wrong brush or something to clean it. Any help is greatly appreciated!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, I am looking to purchase this pistol from a private seller. This is the only photo he has provided for me thus far. I am just looking for some info and a value on this firearm. I've never seen those grips anywhere I looked online and I can't tell if it has been cleaned improperly because, to me, it looks streaky like they maybe used the wrong brush or something to clean it. Any help is greatly appreciated!!
Its an early model safety on the slide, repo grips.
Hard to tell in the picture of the proof mark, does seem that the bluing is all but gone on the slide.
Is it matching?
Can u get a ser# to figure out the date?
I have a love for these, but wouldn't give more than a few hundred for that one...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts