Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone placed a order for these and received them yet? I placed a order back in May and have been told the last three times I called them that they are still on back order. Is this normal business for Sarco?

Mike

·
Gold Bullet Member/Moderator
25,569 Posts
mounts

I spoke to MG Dave via email a few weeks ago-more are coming, he thinks.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Roger Payne's mount brackets will be ready by Christmas

A new batch has been cast, thumb and cradle screws made - just waiting to get them machined. These are the ones that work - collimate properly and look the business.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, I guess I wait til Christmas then. Unless that's a joke and I wait longer, but I hope not. I'm in no real hurry to get them, it's just that I cant understand how they can charge for something they dont have in stock, dont know when they will have in stock, and dont know if they will have in stock.

Mike

·
Gold Bullet Member/Moderator
25,569 Posts
SArco

Well, I guess I wait til Christmas then. Unless that's a joke and I wait longer, but I hope not. I'm in no real hurry to get them, it's just that I cant understand how they can charge for something they dont have in stock, dont know when they will have in stock, and dont know if they will have in stock.

Mike
That is how they've gone business for 35 years that I've traded with them. Sometimes, they're the only ones with the goods!

·
Registered
152 Posts
From what I understand, SARCO doesn't charge until the item is sent. So if you are still waiting, it hasn't cost anything, and you are on a list. They send it out in order on the list. But still sucks to wait that long w/o knowing if you'll ever get your items you ordered.

·
Copper Bullet member
1,883 Posts
I got one from them on the last batch they had made. I placed my order before they were in stock for around $89.00 and when they came the price increased to about $120.00. Sarco did honor the pre-order price and even askied if I wanted more than one. So if you need one I would go ahead any pre-order before there is a price increase.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
these things...if the quality is still the same... are well worth the wait,i got mine when they were on sale and had them in stock..i forget how long ago but when mounted and scoped all i had to adjust was the elevation,well worth the money and time..hang in there

·
Diamond Bullet Member
2,400 Posts
I have a couple of rifles and scopes, but need the mounts if they ever come in....;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts