Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
536 Posts
tojak;2977401 The fact remains that george bush could have revoked the clinton ban on SKS rifles and Chinese ammo said:
most[/U] republicans are no different from the dimocrats...
Your painting Bush with do dark a brush. Bush let the Clinton gun ban of 1994 expire under his watch. He also signed the legislation to protect the firearms industry from the frivolous law suites that were eating the industry alive.

· Registered
536 Posts
Nope... I didn't paint anyone with "do dark a brush" (sic)... I simply stated 3 facts:

1.) george bush could have revoked the clinton ban on SKS rifles and Chinese ammo...

2.) he didn't bother to do so...

3.) he claims to be a 2nd Amendment supporter...

If you think that those three facts paint him too "darkley", then so be it...
How could you not call anyone who let the Clinton gun ban expire and signed legislation to protect the firearms industry from anti-gun law suits not be a second amendment supporter. Your letting your "facts" blind your field of vision.

· Registered
536 Posts
Your taking one item and trying to make it into the general norm. I'm active in gun rights which included the Bush II years. Making back room deals to attack the second amendment and attacking gun owner rights?? News to me. Sounds like you have an ax to grind.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.