Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Gold Bullet Member
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased a exsniper from them and its almost been a month. Every time I call they say it will ship in a couple days. Then a couple days go by I call and same answer. It really bugs me that she said the rifle is right there they just have to ship it. Really!? Your that busy you can't ship a gun? Anyone else have similar dealings with them?

·
Silver Bullet member
872 Posts
Unfortunately Samco is known to be very very slow in shipping........................................Hopefully it will show up soon..........

Regards
Art

·
Silver Bullet Member
6,557 Posts
I purchased a exsniper from them and its almost been a month. Every time I call they say it will ship in a couple days. Then a couple days go by I call and same answer. It really bugs me that she said the rifle is right there they just have to ship it. Really!? Your that busy you can't ship a gun? Anyone else have similar dealings with them?
Yes. I got the run around on a couple cases of ammo from them. I haven't purchased anything since and never will. There are plenty of good vendors (some who happen to be GB sponsors!) to buy from so you don't have to deal with places like SAMCO.

·
Gold Bullet Member
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think im going to call tomorrow and try to cancel the order. I have two more mosins sitting at the ffl waiting for this one and i dont feel like waiting any more.

·
Gold Bullet Member
9,248 Posts
They may just be someone's "sideline" to their real job, or they may be a mom and pop operation. That's kinda bad business, though-if you're running a business on the side to supplement your income, you should post a disclaimer on your website so customers would go into it knowing what to expect. And if you're a full time but small operation and your orders have gotten to the point that it takes you more than a month to ship a paid-for order which you have in stock, then you're not that small an operation anymore and you should add some staff.

·
Gold Bullet Member
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
They said 10 days to ship too. that's a joke!!!!

·
Registered
3,400 Posts
my accessories order took 3 weeks (minus a day) to arrive, granted there were like 40 pieces in the box - up side - packaged fairly well.

·
Diamond Bullet Member
8,812 Posts
I dont care how great a product someone has I expect it to be at my door within a week.
Its good business.

Never heard samco was this bad about ship times. Guess they lost my business before they even got it.
Im just to impatient.

Aim has always been on top when it comes to sending the item I order

·
Gold Bullet Member
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I dont care how great a product someone has I expect it to be at my door within a week.
Its good business.

Never heard samco was this bad about ship times. Guess they lost my business before they even got it.
Im just to impatient.

Aim has always been on top when it comes to sending the item I order
i bought from aim, j&g, and rguns. All a week weekand a half. Never this bad

·
Registered
571 Posts
I gave up on Samco years ago when they "lost" my order. The stuff they have is nice, but so frustrating dealing with months of waiting calling etc. There are plenty of companys out there with good service to bother with them

·
Gold Bullet member
2,123 Posts
I ordered a rifle from SAMCO several years ago...they said it would ship in two weeks. Three weeks later I called them, and they said, 'two weeks'. Three weeks later I called them, and they said, 'two weeks'.
I was kind of fascinated, so I let her ride.
Three months later, no rifle, I cancelled the order. They were polite and apologetic every time, but jeez.

·
Registered
224 Posts
I placed 2 orders with them last year about this time. Both arrived within a week. Ordered on the phone, not on-line.
Mostly for 7.5 Swiss Ammo, which is great stuff.
Requested and received a Persian Mauser in the white. She told me it would take 10 days or so but it showed up in just a week with the ammo order.
Have heard they are slow but they were on top of it for my orders.

·
Gold Bullet Member
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Now that you guys are saying months i am definitely canceling!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.