Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,717 Posts
I like these rifles. The intermediate action is really nice. They sold locally in a chain store around here up until a year ago and the price was around $140.00.

·
Registered
4,717 Posts
They actually are really nice rifles. The ones I had all had really smooth actions and shot tight groups. You should actually post on the mauser forum as some of those guys know alot about their history.

·
Silver Bullet member
8,011 Posts
Super pre war quality..these were refurbed and many will be found with pristine new barrels..I would opt for the best they offered...I get 2-3" groups benched and slung over my range bag at 100yrds with most surplus and can often do a bit better

There are more than a few factory codes to collect also and they are just planre fun to collect

Heres my stack from 5 or 6 years ago..been a few more added since then ; )

Hardwood Wood Stairs
Gun Wood
Wood Hardwood Shotgun Wood stain Air gun
Material property Wood Metal
Metal Fashion accessory
Wood Metal Cylinder Hardwood
Metal
Metal Cylinder Steel

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well I couldn't wait.I spoke to the lady and she seemed to be knowledgable about them.Her name was Avda.I wanted to make sure the wood was light colored like in the photos.She assured me they were,also the bluing was 80% minimum,the bore was

very good.I ordered the bayo. for $19.95 extra.Shipping was $20.So it was $289.90 delivered.With the FFL fee it's $329.90.Not that cheap but if it looks and shoots well I'll be happy.

Now to see if I can move the Hungarian.

·
Silver Bullet Member
92 Posts
I bought one about 6 months ago for $219 for the excellent condition. The price on these has been going up steadily.

I haven't had a chance to shoot it yet but it really is in excellent condition. Nice light unblemished wood and mirror bore.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.