Gunboards Forums banner
21 - 38 of 38 Posts

· Silver Bullet member
15,787 Posts

Go to the User CP, find the avatar edit function and check it out.

G

·
Sake Cups

Arisakadogs was begging me to post pics of some of my Sake cups since he is planning to get into this field and since I am just a softy for a grown man begging, here are a few.
I just had to give you and SSSniper some support from all the "Sakephobes" out there picking on you guys, so here's my Sake cups which if I wasn't liquidating my collection I'd collect more after seeing the different variations you guys have that I've never seen in 17 years of collecting. Mike

· Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
I just had to give you and SSSniper some support from all the "Sakephobes" out there picking on you guys, so here's my Sake cups which if I wasn't liquidating my collection I'd collect more after seeing the different variations you guys have that I've never seen in 17 years of collecting. Mike

Hey those are NICE! Especially the airplane over Mt. Fuji, those are rare ones.

G

·
Thanks and because my main Japanese collecting was Aviation when I was collecting I was really excited when I found it (I had two of them at one time but the other one had several small chips) I wasn't sure wether to put my Sake Cups, WTS, on the Japanese Trader section or not because I wasn't sure if there'd be any interest but like you said even Generals drank from them and they're along ways from being Girlymen, huh? Mike

· Silver Bullet member
15,787 Posts
Oh no, another addiction, Hopalong

I'll take that airplane over Mt. Fuji!!!!

PM me.

· Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Thanks and because my main Japanese collecting was Aviation when I was collecting I was really excited when I found it (I had two of them at one time but the other one had several small chips) I wasn't sure wether to put my Sake Cups, WTS, on the Japanese Trader section or not because I wasn't sure if there'd be any interest but like you said even Generals drank from them and they're along ways from being Girlymen, huh? Mike
You could try the Trader, but Ebay seems to be the place that the rare ones sell for better prices. The sake cup sport has been mostly taken over by the guy that runs this site: http://www.imperialjapansakecups.com/ Rich is a great guy to deal with and has excellent prices on his stuff. He also gets a lot of the rarer cups and bottles and occasionally has some unique items too. I bought an excellent hinomaru flag from him last year off Ebay. Since he will now sell his items and not charge shipping, he is pretty much undercutting everyone, but these things still sell well on Ebay.

G

·
03man when I sell the I want to sell all 5 of them at the same time to try and put a dent in liquidating my collection and because I have a collector coming over tomorrow who bought my Japanese Ordinance and is picking the items up and he also expressed interest in buying other items in my collection, to be fair to him I'll have to wait to advertise them until he see's them and I haven't figured out a price for the 5 of them yet anyway. Mike

· Silver Bullet member
15,787 Posts
Fine,
let me know or put them on the trader. One or five, together or single; it's always the price!

· Silver Bullet member
15,787 Posts
Now Dogs,
be nice, don't be a b.....

21 - 38 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.