Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
What bothers me are the details of these possible laws. We have to wait to see what they are. I am like many others here with a few loaded guns about and also a couple guns that I am doing things to such as mounting optics to new slides and trigger work.

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Nope! I designed a Built it with just that possibility in mind. None of them can be removed (except by me, because I have both of the cmbinatiions in my mind).
Look t the layout FIRST FFS.
Then comment. Please!
Here it is and I have looked and do not see how it is so well secured. I see but one yellow chain. Is there another chain or device for securing the guns in that rack. It is no real big deal and how you secure what is yours is your own business.
I assume the yellow chain is steel and not all yellow plastic .
Trigger Wood Shotgun Gun accessory Air gun

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
A nut case doesn't need a gun. And if you think he does - look up one Don Davis of Nacogdoches, TX and perhaps have your neighborhood necromancer call up the spirit of his victim. Who was beaten and stomped and had his penis ripped off (using his bare hands - hysterical strength) by Mr. Davis (a medically retired USAF 1LT) during a psychotic episode.
There is a classic kata in Karate where that is one of the movements.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts