Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Silver Bullet member
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't get the opportunity to take outside pics very often so here are some I took recently. A 1940 Izhevsk 91/30 SA marked. As close to an all matching one that I own. Bought 10 years ago for the then over priced sum of $140.

jeff

Attachments

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Jeff ----- Thanks for posting your very nice 1940 MN 91 30 rifle. It shows good honest use and ware but not abused. What does the bore look like ? The "SA" on the receiver gives it even more CLASS and I'd say value. I have a 1938 dated MN 91 30 rifle much like yours in the pictures you provided. Mine has the "SA" stamp on the receiver and all numbers match on the rifle except the number on the magazine's floor plate. The serial number of my rifle is B 500x and is even stamped on the right side of the stock. The rifle came with the heavy canvas sling with both dog collars. If you would like to see some photos I could provide.

·
Silver Bullet member
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone. The bore on this is dark but still shoots pretty well. Taking outside pics at home would be just too much for the neighbors..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts