Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The S&W 952 is a 9mm version of their 52. The original “Billboard” no dash version was limited to a run of 400 for Bangers distributor. The no dash had no grip safety.
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Wood Gun accessory

Air gun Wood Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory

Home appliance Rectangle Gas Font Classic

Office equipment Publication Font Book Material property

·
Registered
37 Posts
Nice! Thank you for the excellent pics. How accurate is it? As you well know, the original 52 was built to shoot .38 Special wadcutters (mag held five rounds) as a target pistol. But these days many service 9mm's can shoot into 2" at 25 yards, which means the 952 and the SIG 210 have their work cut out for them.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice! Thank you for the excellent pics. How accurate is it? As you well know, the original 52 was built to shoot .38 Special wadcutters (mag held five rounds) as a target pistol. But these days many service 9mm's can shoot into 2" at 25 yards, which means the 952 and the SIG 210 have their work cut out for them.
I haven’t played around with the loads much, but from bench, it can do 2” groupings with a variety of ammo. Haven’t found ammo it can’t handle yet. I don’t have a 52 yet, but hope to have one some day.

·
Silver Bullet member
53,498 Posts
fist time ive seen one>
or remember not?<>< love my 210

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
fist time ive seen one>
or remember not?<>< love my 210
I have one of the Swiss P210-4 made for the German border guards in the early 50’s. I posted pics in the Swiss section the other day. They are both more accurate than I and a pleasure to shoot.

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
I have a 52-1, and have had 4 or so of the model 52 type pistols. I make my own mid range wadcutters based on original specs. The Model 52 is easily the most accurate pistol I have ever owned. I have owned hundreds of pistols - so not an easy task . the 52 is an amazingly accurate pistol, and will shoot way better than I can.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts