Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry everyone. They did not have much and it was quickly gone. I hope someone on the forum got it. It was in the mid $60s (not sure if I can post the price without getting dinged).

·
Registered
13,944 Posts
I was able to pick up a can of the rusty can stuff from a dealer at the show in Lima, Ohio this weekend. I paid $80 all-up for it (along with an opener thrown in for free that I really didn't need. I already had two). This was close enough to the price for having the stuff delivered directly to my door for me.

The tableholder had it put away and wasn't selling this stuff until he sold all his stuff in the nice cans for $90 (cheapest at the show. Others were asking up to $110 for 440 round cans).

I believe he was selling his small quantities (20 packs) out of the rusty cans. Fortunately, I got back to his table just after he sold the last of the 'nice can' stuff and was able to get the deal.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.