Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
10,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On my wife and my recent journey back to Russia, we had a few days in Moscow, and did the usual run of Red Square, followed by walking through GUM Department Store. This time, we were rewarded with a FINE display of Russian military uniforms, courtesy of collector Sergei Prisekin (www.prisekin.com). I am not sure if they are GENUINE uniforms (some seem entirely too valuable and rare for public display with mere cordons to stop people), but nonetheless, undoutedly highly accurate representations if not!

I did not unfortunately have sufficient time to snap more photos, as we were a little rushed for time as this was our last day in Moscow. These may STILL be on display in GUM now.

Enjoy!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Gold Bullet Member
2,191 Posts
I was just there, but I did not see them. Perhaps I was in the wrong sections. (Hit two of four.)

I did see more tanks around the Great Patriotic War Museum, though. Oddly, there were of more modern design.

I was also in Kiev the day before the elections. An interesting place to be.

·
Platinum Bullet member
3,384 Posts
Thanks for the great photos Vulch!... Is the pretty lady in the bottom middle photo Mrs Vulch?? If so she is a real looker, congrats!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts