Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello how much is a code 243 1940 russian capture worth in good shape with a very good barrel and original stock with most parts matching expect for the floor plate and barrel band and bolt no cleaning rod or sling or front sight hood? just a rough value without pics?

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
If it has most parts matching it's not a Russian capture.A Russian capture will pretty much only have matching numbers on the receiver and barrel.
Generally true, but never count Bubba out. I have a 237 1940 RC with all matching waffenants - Waa 214. The story was s guy purchased dozens of RCs, disassembled them all reassembled into as many "correct" and "matching" rifles as possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
301 Posts
Generally true, but never count Bubba out. I have a 237 1940 RC with all matching waffenants - Waa 214. The story was s guy purchased dozens of RCs, disassembled them all reassembled into as many "correct" and "matching" rifles as possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Your rifle, even with all matching proofs makes it worth no more than a typical R/C.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.