Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will "380ACP Russian 92 Gr., FMJ" work fine in any standard .380 auto pistol?
Thanks

·
Copper Bullet member
9,812 Posts
There is no such thing as ".380ACP Russian", so be sure it is Russian-made .380 and not 9x18 Makarov. If .380, it should be fine.

·
Gold Bullet Member
2,911 Posts

·
Copper Bullet member
9,812 Posts
menotseeu,
My point was there there is no such caliber as .380 Russian. I was trying to protect you from buying somebody's mis-marked 9mm Makarov by mistake. You're welcome.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
menotseeu,
My point was there there is no such caliber as .380 Russian. I was trying to protect you from buying somebody's mis-marked 9mm Makarov by mistake. You're welcome.
Sorry Jonny. I misunderstood your point. Having a PA63 I'm familiar with the 9x18 ammo. There have been times on this and other forums that I have been ridiculed for my opinion and/or lack of knowledge on some things. Many very nice and knowledgeable folks here, but many smart ass's also, that are more into degrading you than helping.
Thank you for trying to protect me, and I apologize.

Comrade, your probably right. It's most likely Wolf.

I'm going to go ahead and order some.
Thanks for all your help!

Update....mr44, you may be right, so far I'm following a dead link

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
It won't work fine in all .380 pistols, to answer your question.

But out of my .380 Makarov, the Russian steel-cased stuff runs great. I just wish other factories in Russia were still producing it, and Silver Bear was still importing it.

·
Registered
601 Posts
I'd be surprised if that price is still valid. There is no date in the ad but it you click backwards (click the .380 above the ad) you will see that it was posted on 9/27/2006. Contact seller to verify before you get too excited.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.