Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend picked up what appears to my untrained eye to be a Ruby Pistol. It is of .32 cal and in excellant condition. On the left side of the slide is "AUTOMATICA ESPANOLA-PATs 62004 Y 67577/ "BUFALO" CAL 7.65. The grips have an entwined C in a B, there is a Buffalo head in a circle on the grip panel. The only other mark (outside of some proof marks on the slide and frame) is the S/N (170X) on the right side of the frame. It looks to me to be a copy of a Browning 1910, but what do I know.... Any info would be appreciated.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Actually the monogram on the grips is a "GC" for Gabilondo y Cia (later to become Llama). This is a post-WWI pistol that outwardly looks like a Browning 1910.

Bob,

Meaning no disrespect. But the B, looks like a 8 with a flat stylized line attached to the left side. The upper portion of the C goes through the upper part of the B and over the lower portion of the B. Sorry, I can't get a good picture to show. I attached a larger picture maybe that will help.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.