1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Gold Bullet member
2,666 Posts
What is the BE code?

·
Moderator / Silver Bullet member
7,656 Posts
Triple K magazines SUCK, 90% are failure to feed.

Patrick

·
Registered
89 Posts
Thanks for the feedback. I just snagged the one that was on Gun Broker. An original stamped with the letter I like my pistol. The one that came with the pistol when my father got it in France is stamped AE. Though mismatched, it works fine.

I'm still tempted to try a Triple K as I've got pretty good skills at tweaking things.

·
Gold Bullet member
210 Posts
Bob: Received two mags (at no cost!) both marked GN. Both are worn, but the springs feel good, and there's no rust anywhere that I can see. Cleaned them up and lubricated them. One only makes it about a half inch into the grip/mag well before it is stuck. The other goes about 95% in, but just wont seat or let the mag release close on it. That one looks like I might be able to gently file down enough of the outside at the base to get it to fit all the way in. Can't see what is holding the first one back from going into the grip. Any suggestions on how to try and fit these to work? BTW the seller was asking $30 each for Ruby mags and then could not find the two that he had for sale. Found these two in his scrap box, and sent them to me for free since he had not cleaned them or checked function. Can't complain too much if I don't get them to work. Thanks.

Larry

Larry

1 - 14 of 14 Posts