Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering what the going rate is for Royal Yugo and Greek 1940 PCH 8mm. ammo these days. I may have access to some locally but need to know what it's worth now. I know what I paid for both when the stuff was cheap via Century but need a price check for today's market.

·
Silver Bullet member
2,127 Posts
As I remember that the 20 round 1940 pch 8x57 had seriouse ftf ratio. Royal Yugo was great stuff, but I wouldn't know the going rate in your region. Here in Alaska typically it goes for a quarter a round nowdays, which makes me glad I still have lots of it still stashed away.
gil

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Gil,
A quarter per round for Royal Yugo is an excellent price in your neck of the woods. Like you I do enjoy the Royal Yugo especially in the long 8mm. tools. You can really reach out there and touch your target beyond 400 yds. without a problem. The Greek is actually good accurate fodder for my Hakim and short 8mm. rifles and I've not encountered any ftf problems with it. I've seen the price of some of the Yugo on traders here recently and it ain't no quarter a pop per round in the lower 48. I've acess to a few thousand rounds of both locally and probably will pick it up to stash away for down the road. Ammo here in the Southwest keeps well due to the dry climate. I was just wondering what the going price was per box for those that find it here and there at gunshows lately.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.