Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Out of curiosity, do Romanian M1934 (9mm Scurt) pistols ever turn up in the states?

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)

·
Gold Bullet member
537 Posts
A few years back, maybe 4 or 5 years ago a large shipment came in to the US. Don't remember which importer it was, maybe SOG. They were $200+. I got one. Never fired it yet.

I think they came from Italy. My memory is a little fuzzy on that.

·
1,151 Posts
I think there were two batches that came in. Or else my 2 are bring backs. Mine are not import marked and the majority of the ones I have seen up for sale at the auctions are import marked on the top of the barrel. But they do show up.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Ron W

I remember SOG having M1934's around that time period as well but I can't remember if they all Romanian contract pieces or not. Still kicking myself to this day for not buying some of them. One thing I do remember about them is that some had external pitting but most of the batch didn't.

·
Platinum Bullet member
5,051 Posts
I picked one up from Empire Arms several years back - 1941 dated, nicely marked with a plum slide and no import marks. Since I rarely fire it I recently traded it. I've got an all-matching (4/UT) marked M1935 with original holster and 2 mags that I'm keeping instead...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.