Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Gold Bullet member
1,534 Posts
A few months ago, I paid $180 for mine. Might be a little on the high side, but I haven't seen many in mint condition so I jumped on it.

T

R

·
0 Posts
Got my 54' All matching Romy last year for $70. From the prices you guys are quoting I guess I got a good deal!

·
Gold Bullet member
1,534 Posts
70 bucks is a great price for any Mosin! That you found a matching Rom. M44 in great condition for that price is a fantastic deal!! Well done.

In a past life, I must have been a super-bubba and really ticked off the god of milsurps! I never find amazing deals in my area.

T

·
Registered
786 Posts
"70 bucks is a great price for any Mosin! "

I wonder what we'll be saying 20 years from now! " $450 bucks for any Moisin is a great price??"" LOL

Rome

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I actully got mine for less than that at 60 bucks. You know how nobody wants those "russian guns" even though the import mark says romania on it. As long as all mosins are "russian", the prices will be good.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
"70 bucks is a great price for any Mosin! "

I wonder what we'll be saying 20 years from now! " $450 bucks for any Moisin is a great price??"" LOL

Rome
Yeah, that's what happened to Enfields. Once they were plentiful and dirt cheap, and now prices have taken off and everyone's sighing over the good old days.

It's happening again with Mosins. Fortunately, we're still in the good old days -- for now.

R

·
0 Posts
Here's a couple photos of my group of Romys

My 54' All #'s matching, My 55, & my very first Mosin... another 55

Paid $70, $55 & $80 Respectively :cool:

Now I need that Holy Grail 53' to round it out! :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts