Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
That's this weekend, 12/6=7/08.

Only show in state, this weekend. I hope there's as much interesting stuff as last time....

GA gunshow buying panic is probably still in effect.

·
Oak Leaves with Clusters Member
3,487 Posts
Seems like last time at the Expo center it was a show combining 4 gunshow groups. It appears to be just one this time; guess it will be a smaller show than last time but I don't know.

·
Silver Bullet member
193 Posts
RK at Atlanta Expo

They will have everything that you want,t-shirts, teddy bears, beef jerky, wallets,
hats, purses, jewelry, aluminum siding, toys,boots, and maybe A gun!

·
Registered
222 Posts
Here is the link for a $1.00 off coupon for RK Shows.

http://www.rkshows.com/coupon.htm

The RK website says that this will be a 2000 table show.
Thanks for the coupon! With the coupon it was "only" $11 to get in. . . .

Oh well, it saved me hazmat on powder and primers. Very similar to the show there a couple months ago, maybe half again as many folks there.

Big crowds at the handgun tables. Ammo seemed a little higher and kind of scarce, but my buddy looking for AR mags said they were out of sight. I guess it depends on what you're looking for.

Lots of knives, jewelry, clothing. I guess that's just the way shows go anymore.

·
Registered
17 Posts
ammo was more than scarce, I went to buy some 9mm later in the day rather than carry it around and GA Ammo ran out of almost everything. The tables with handguns looked like they were giving something away, crowds everywhere. $12.00 to get in was crazy

·
Gold Bullet Member/Moderator/Administrator/
27,912 Posts
$12.00

I'll be hanged if I'll pay that to get into a show. RK won't put their entry prices on their web site, won't answer emails, and are overcharging. It's a free country (for now), but I'll go elsewhere. My 2 cents.

ammo was more than scarce, I went to buy some 9mm later in the day rather than carry it around and GA Ammo ran out of almost everything. The tables with handguns looked like they were giving something away, crowds everywhere. $12.00 to get in was crazy

·
Silver Bullet member
193 Posts
$12.00

I agree limpetmine, $12.00 for a glorified flea market is ridiculous.
The local shows used to be 5 or 6 dollars, RK came in and bought or
beat down all the shows. Now it is $10.00 to get in. I wouldn't be
surprised to see it go up soon.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts