Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Obama was on MEET the Press this morning Sunday Morning......he said the economical situation is gonna get WORSE....(duh!).....over 500,000 people lost their job last month......More are losing their jobs everyday.....Folks are loosing their Homes/CARS/Jobs/and Way of life......City Gov'ts are Failing and going Bankrupt.
Some people say we are spiraling towards another depression......
As much of an entitlement society this country has become....when do you think our riots will start???.....who will be involved in the riots???......

My thinking is it'll happen in the Big Cities and it'll be in the name of "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR ME LATELY???".........When people are out of work and cannot feed or house their family, It's gonna get ugly.......a hungry MOB is an ANGRY MOB.......

How do you think this will play out???....or will it happen at all???........

Riots in Greece:
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9e9_1228628524

Riots in Thailand:
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=67f_1223456843

·
Platinum Bullet Member
41,519 Posts
93% of mortgages are being paid on time, mine included. Seems if you bought a reasonable home for a reasonable price, you don't have to worry about losing it.

·
Banned
5,986 Posts
Obama was on MEET the Press this morning Sunday Morning......he said the economical situation is gonna get WORSE....(duh!).....over 500,000 people lost their job last month......More are losing their jobs everyday.....Folks are loosing their Homes/CARS/Jobs/and Way of life......
Some people say we are spiraling towards another depression......
As much of an entitlement society this country has become....when do you think our riots will start???.....who will be involved in the riots???......

My thinking is it'll happen in the Big Cities and it'll be in the name of "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR ME LATELY???".........When people are out of work and cannot feed or house their family, It's gonna get ugly.......a hungry MOB is an ANGRY MOB.......

How do you think this will play out???....or will it happen at all???........

Riots in Greece:
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9e9_1228628524

Riots in Thailand:
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=67f_1223456843

And don't forget the video of where Amsterdam gave up on their FAIL experiment of the legalization of pot.

FAILURE = GHOSTCAT.

·
Registered
127 Posts
93% of mortgages are being paid on time, mine included. Seems if you bought a reasonable home for a reasonable price, you don't have to worry about losing it.

but as unemployment rises, states and cities go bankrupt, as they have to cut aid to people, it won't mater how many people are paying their mortgages. It is going to get ugly.

IMO

·
Platinum Bullet Member
41,519 Posts
but as unemployment rises, states and cities go bankrupt, as they have to cut aid to people, it won't mater how many people are paying their mortgages. It is going to get ugly.

IMO
That's true. I think it is going to get ugly myself. Perhaps riots in the ghettos when those who live there and voted for Obama realize he is another crooked politician. Maybe even a march on Washington demanding better wages, or free handouts, or some other type of extortion. But I severely doubt we will see the riots that GC is foretelling.

·
Gold Bullet Member
2,909 Posts
I doubt people who pay mortgages will be rioting: Rioters will be renters or people who fail to pay mortgages. It could be unpleasant in some areas. But don't panic. Prepare.

·
Registered
5,064 Posts
The riots in Thailand are somewhat localised,spoke to my cousin last week (who recently got transferred there,to Bangkok, after 4 years in Northern Virginia),not as bad as the media is making out and more a disruption than anything else.

·
Registered
3,624 Posts
:rolleyes: Wow , When I mentioned all this a few months ago , I was just a crackpot chicken little .......... :eek:

Not to worry ya'll , Dear Leader will fix it all . Remember the thread I started about the FDR plan for Today ? Dear Leader will fix Everything !

Best start your Survival Prep. Now if you have not yet done so ..........

·
Silver Bullet Member an all around excellent guy
49,990 Posts
Perhaps riots in the ghettos - Maybe even a march on Washington demanding better wages, or free handouts, or some other type of extortion.

Why would they riot. As long as Obama is in office, they'll keep getting their free money and free food. They also don't own (Section 8) so they won't suffer foreclosure.

The folks in the "ghetto" will never have an economic reason for rioting. :mad:

·
Diamond with Oak Clusters Bullet Member
105,301 Posts

IMO
They will not cut aid. Instead they will just print more money. What that mmoney will be worth is a different question.

·
Diamond with Oak Clusters Bullet Member
105,301 Posts
Why would they riot. As long as Obama is in office, they'll keep getting their free money and free food. They also don't own (Section 8) so they won't suffer foreclosure.

The folks in the "ghetto" will never have an economic reason for rioting. :mad:
If they think they get get free stuff from the stores, then there could be a riot.

·
Silver Bullet member
36,347 Posts

·
Gold Bullet Member and Noted Curmudgeon
101,489 Posts
That's true. I think it is going to get ugly myself. Perhaps riots in the ghettos when those who live there and voted for Obama realize he is another crooked politician. Maybe even a march on Washington demanding better wages, or free handouts, or some other type of extortion. But I severely doubt we will see the riots that GC is foretelling.
Why would finding out B. Hussein is crooked cause the ghetto dwellers to riot? I mean - that's why they voted (those who did vote) for him, after all...

·
Platinum Bullet Member
41,519 Posts
Why would finding out B. Hussein is crooked cause the ghetto dwellers to riot? I mean - that's why they voted (those who did vote) for him, after all...
I just meant that when the uphoria wears off, they will still be where they are, and that might cause them folks to be a bit upset.....

·
Gold Bullet Member and Noted Curmudgeon
101,489 Posts
clyde some people don't need a real reason to riot.
Well, yeah - but what does that have to do with finding out B. Hussein is a crook have to do with (hypothetical, not yet happened) riots in the ghetto? There may well be some, and entirely possible the only reason will be - somebody felt like having one. i just don't think "people" in the ghettos finding out B. Husein is what they always knew he was will be a precipitating event.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Well, yeah - but what does that have to do with finding out B. Hussein is a crook have to do with (hypothetical, not yet happened) riots in the ghetto? There may well be some, and entirely possible the only reason will be - somebody felt like having one. i just don't think "people" in the ghettos finding out B. Husein is what they always knew he was will be a precipitating event.

i think a lot of people expect something wonderful from black jesus. when they don't get it then who knows what will happen. all it takes is a single person in a single incident to set off the lower class to rioting. maybe some guy will burn a dummy of bho on their lawn. when the feds come to arrest the person the whole hood may blow.

·
Banned
5,986 Posts
and then they will destroy their own hood. i love it when that happens. more proof of their inferiority.

Oh, you're rich. They are "inferior"? Thus you are "superior"?

Man, they let anyone in this joint don't they.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.