Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Silver Bullet member
2,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Time once again for for the Mike Rockhill semi annual sale. All rifles Must be shipped to FFL or C&R holder. Prices include shipping to lower 48 states. I prefer Postal MO, any others treated as a check, and I will ship after it clears the bank. I honor a 3 day nonfiring inspection period. I have some pictures on file available upon request, and will provide more specific pics if desired. First "I'll take it" gets it. Respond here or email me
[email protected] Thanks for looking.

1) VZ24 "P" series serial P42457 1937. Very Good condition. receiver and stock match, bolt does not and is a "P" series bolt from the 63k block. Rifle has an overall patina but not sanded or refinished. No import marks. Bore is very good and bright with some light pitting toward the chamber area. No sling or cleaning rod. NO LONGER FOR SALE

2)Type 99 Kokura 25th series 62299. Very nice rifle. Matching, ground. Bluing is a little spotchy on the receiver, but not too bad. Stock is excellent and has nice "chatter" marks, and no detracting features. Bore is of course excellent. $200 SPF

3)Type 99 Nagoya 4th series 67263 good average rifle. Matching, ground, no goodies. Not sanded or refinished. metal and wood in average condition with normal dings and dents on stock excellent bore. $150 SOLD

4)Type 99 Kokura 23rd series 580 average condition rifle. Matching, ground, has wings and original kokura cleaning rod (not shown). Metal is average, wood has seen a bit of use , but is not sanded. There are some fresher scratches inthe toe of the buttstock and one under the bolt handle. Bore excellent, very cool low serial number. $200 SOLD

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Pardon my ignorance, but I am new to Japanese items and by saying "matching ground", do you mean " mum is ground off" and serial numbers matching?

Thanks

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Mike seriously under grades his rifles and has the most critical eye known to man,expect anything he sells to be 10-15% better than described..I wish he was selling more that I need.

·
Registered
817 Posts
t99 rifles

Any cleaning rods come with these? cannot see any and some adds dont address this item?

Interested.

Frank

·
Registered
486 Posts
Email sent regarding 25th.

·
Gold Bullet member
13,876 Posts
Mike, I will take the 23rd and 25th(if Nogoya10 has not locked in the 25th). Thanks and please send payment address and instructions and I will get out C&R with payment.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts