Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
I would run and not walk to your bank and get CASH and seal the deal ASAP !!! Any price under $400.00 would be a Great Deal!! 400.00 to 600.00 still not bad for a matching 1st Series with most of the toys on her..

Sharky

·
Platinum Bullet member
19,216 Posts
So what does being a first series do to the above value?
I don't know why but 1st series Nagoya T-99s usually bring a high price if nice & all matching with mum. I sold one for $1200+ a few years back and another for over $900 on Gunbroker more recently. Both had original laminated slings on them and one had the matching dust cover. My present 1st series is nicer that either of those were and has all the goodies including a named laminated sling and I'm keeping that one :)

·
Registered
979 Posts
your right about that one t94nambu. a little hazy this morning I guess. I think I was preoccupied with another auction, 2 nutty kids running amok, horses to feed and good surf which I totally got skunked on!!! kinda a shitty sunday for relaxing.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well the price was right so I bought it. There appears to have not been a buttplate for a while and I cant tell if the holes are threaded.

He has another rifle that I am interested in too. What can you tell me about the other rifle? Bolt and reciever match. No other numbers. No markings on reciever top.

Attachments

·
Banned
2,142 Posts
your right about that one t94nambu. a little hazy this morning I guess. I think I was preoccupied with another auction, 2 nutty kids running amok, horses to feed and good surf which I totally got skunked on!!! kinda a shitty sunday for relaxing.

LOL! who needs sleep anyway right? recently, I too seem to be roaming around in a mental fuzz so i know where you are coming from big guy!

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks for your help. It was really long and heavy and unless it was something awesome, I did not feel like buying it.

Thank you for all of your help. Looking forward to learning more about my new purchase! This is my first matching Arisaka and I think it is very cool with the accessories.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
A minor update and a question. I received the original buttplate for the type 99. It is missing the top screw. Are these easy to come by?

Also, I would like a bayonet to go with this rifle. Is there anyone in particular I should be looking for?

Thanks!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts