Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, being new here wanted to ask if anyone has any experience on buying a 98 barreled action from Rguns. Are they junk or have bad bores and so forth. Would appreciate any information on these. Thanks a lot.

·
Copper Bullet member
543 Posts
This question has been asked and answered, you might want to do a search. As for my experience: byf 43, came with an FN bolt, swazis pinged, bilboard import mark on the left side of the scope mount, sharp rifling with some spots of pitting. An absolute tack driver. YMMV.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply, did some searching and guess I didn't do enough. I have one CE 42 that is good but would like another for my son so was considering this and get a stock from Mario if the rifle was decent enough for that. Thanks

·
Registered
223 Posts
This question has been asked and answered, you might want to do a search. As for my experience: byf 43, came with an FN bolt, swazis pinged, bilboard import mark on the left side of the scope mount, sharp rifling with some spots of pitting. An absolute tack driver. YMMV.
I've been mulling over buying one of these.
I wasn't aware they came with a scope mount. Anyone know what type?

·
Silver Bullet member
3,064 Posts
They had some ZF/41's that they didn't list but were in their show room.
Priced the same as reg RC's..

Sure there long gone..

They also have stocks

·
Registered
5,106 Posts
first im not 'doggin' ya, ive built em up my self. but if you got a total mixmaster anyway the post war chezh ones shoot like a dream.
but someone showing me a total bulit up mixmaster aint impressin me with a couple swasi's or a lufwaffe stock.
you will if it shoots.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
first im not 'doggin' ya, ive built em up my self. but if you got a total mixmaster anyway the post war chezh ones shoot like a dream.
but someone showing me a total bulit up mixmaster aint impressin me with a couple swasi's or a lufwaffe stock.
you will if it shoots.
Don't hold back Solman... say whats on your mind will ya? lol.

mow.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.