Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Gold Bullet Member
9,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a fairly rare round receiver B Barrel M91 several years ago....I always wanted one.....since I became aware of round receiver B Barrel M39s I wanted one of those as well to complete the set...well it never happened....life happens....I am either rich or poor....needing funds....figuring I would never find another B Barrel M39....did not find a seller willing to sell me a B Barrel M39....I sold the B Barrel M91 to a member here on the forum....as fate would have it....another B Barrel M39 surfaced.....I quickly bought it....then the member who bought my B Barrel M91...put the piece to auction....I placed a bid....and won!

Ahhh, reunited....and it feels sooo good....;) ;);)

You have B Barrel M91's, or B Barrel M39s....this is your thread....Post em please, I and others want to see em! :)

Pahtu.

These are what the boss says are an anomaly......pretty rare if ya ask me....!

These are what the boss says are an anomaly......less than 20 in the grand scheme of things.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26J0uDIGErM

Don't be shy...Post B Barrels if ya got em! :)

Pahtu.

·
Gold Bullet Member
9,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
LOL, sounds familiar Gary, I HAD 2 rr B barrel M91's, hoping to trade I for a rr B barrel M39, but decided to give up and sell one. :laugh:
Thanks Walt.....very pleased one of my lost children made it back home to the Pahtu Tipi....;)

Best wishes to find a round receiver M39....they are out there!

Now to find that dang round receiver 28-30....CH posted pics, so I know they exist!

Gary.

·
Administrator
9,547 Posts
Thanks Walt.....very pleased one of my lost children made it back home to the Pahtu Tipi....;)

Best wishes to find a round receiver M39....they are out there!

Now to find that dang round receiver 28-30....CH posted pics, so I know they exist!

Gary.
Still looking but those damn snipers just keep getting in the way.

Here is the "other one" though.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Congratulations on getting the B-m39 and getting the B-M91 back! I've been wanting to get the B Barrel M39 to go with my M91 as well. I found the m39 but didn't have the funds for it at the time. I did manage to convince Titanium Hammer to pick it up though. He just doesn't realize that he's holding onto that one for me. Shhh, don't tell ;)

Here's a few pics of my m91 B Barrel.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Congratulations on getting the B-m39 and getting the B-M91 back! I've been wanting to get the B Barrel M39 to go with my M91 as well. I found the m39 but didn't have the funds for it at the time. I did manage to convince Titanium Hammer to pick it up though. He just doesn't realize that he's holding onto that one for me. Shhh, don't tell ;)

My M91 B barrel is the sweetest shooting Mosin I have. I'm not worthy of it.

·
Gold Bullet Member
9,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

Real nice B Barrel M91!

Here are a couple pics of my other B Barrel M91! ;)

Pahtu.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.