Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have a contact that can build me 2 bent sniper bolt handles? I restored a PEM and a PU about 10 years ago and never got around to the bolt handles. I want them indistinguishable from the real deal.

·
Silver Bullet Member
4,190 Posts
These handles are original and cost between $135 and $180 depending if you want them with a serial number or not - Search - mosin
That looks good but the cheaper ones are out of stock. There are ones on fleabay for $180 also that are currently in stock if that is the way you want to go. Jim the Boltman is still active. He has one of mine right now. He works full time and bending stuff is a hobby of sorts but he is still active.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Finally can say my PEM restoration is complete! 1939 Tula with a triangle 1. 1937 PEM scope, I forget which base and mount I have but it is a really really good reproduction. Anyway just posting some eye candy

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
That looks good but the cheaper ones are out of stock. There are ones on fleabay for $180 also that are currently in stock if that is the way you want to go. Jim the Boltman is still active. He has one of mine right now. He works full time and bending stuff is a hobby of sorts but he is still active.
He is still active with health issues. Takes a little time but great work.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.