Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my first post on this forum in a loooonnnng time. I've stepped away from milsurps for a bit, though I still have a few 98 Mausers and even a M91 Mosin.

Anyway ,back to my question.My ex let my young teenage son (13) get a FN 24 reciever with stripped bolt at a flea market. So the boy wants to make it shootable. Gunparts Corp doesn't have all the bits and pieces available that are needed.

Any other reliable sources out there? He just wants to make it a shooter, FN parts aren't needed. And yes he's paying for it all, still wants to do it even though it isn't worth it from a collector (or even shooter) viewpoint.

·
Premium Member
2,783 Posts
Try Springfield Sporters. He will not have every thing, but if you call him up you might find he has some parts that are not listed on his web site. The prices are pretty much the best out there and he does not send out junk parts. He is very good for wood bits, especially if it is a non-K98K rifle

Sarco They often have parts that others do not have. Prices are not as good as Springfield sporters and they will occasionally send out junk parts. On the other hand the parts they have on their E commerce site seem to all be good in condition, if not the best in price.

Start with those two. If you still need parts, google the specific part on line and you might find it.

·
Silver Bullet member
36,340 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.