Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just received the scope I bought on eBay from Hetman500. Its sweet. Looks great, works fine, the price was very reasonable and he shipped it very quickly. Great guy to deal with...good communication. i figured I'd pass this on incase any one else is looking for one.

DG

·
Silver Bullet Member
2,091 Posts
I have one too, but only wish he had them available with different hole spacings. 55mm is too wide for most of the PU's out there.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think there are 2 standard hole spacings on sniper bases. 53 and 55 mm. I only bought my scope from hetman, not the mount. I have an original mount on my PU and it fit the spacing perfectly. My buddy has a mount from Hetman. I think I'll measure his to see if it would fit mine without welding and re-drilling the holes.

A nice surprise from Hetman was the scope came with leather lens caps. For about $100 it was a bargain. Now if more 54r ammo was available at decent pricing...glad I stocked up on Czech silvertip at $65 per case.

·
Silver Bullet Member
8,190 Posts
I have received/purchased several PU scopes and mounts from Hetman500. Quality items and quick shipping. The bases so far are 55 +/- MM and fit some ex-snipers but not others. Prices vary depending on who is bidding at the time or if you go with a Buy it Now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.