Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just received the scope I bought on eBay from Hetman500. Its sweet. Looks great, works fine, the price was very reasonable and he shipped it very quickly. Great guy to deal with...good communication. i figured I'd pass this on incase any one else is looking for one.

DG

·
Silver Bullet Member
2,088 Posts
I have one too, but only wish he had them available with different hole spacings. 55mm is too wide for most of the PU's out there.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I have one too, but only wish he had them available with different hole spacings. 55mm is too wide for most of the PU's out there.

That is odd, as All the holes on all 6 of my PU snipers lined up with Hetman500's mounts. I think they are a great deal, and the repo scopes are of awesome quality also..

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think there are 2 standard hole spacings on sniper bases. 53 and 55 mm. I only bought my scope from hetman, not the mount. I have an original mount on my PU and it fit the spacing perfectly. My buddy has a mount from Hetman. I think I'll measure his to see if it would fit mine without welding and re-drilling the holes.

A nice surprise from Hetman was the scope came with leather lens caps. For about $100 it was a bargain. Now if more 54r ammo was available at decent pricing...glad I stocked up on Czech silvertip at $65 per case.

·
Silver Bullet Member
7,555 Posts
I have received/purchased several PU scopes and mounts from Hetman500. Quality items and quick shipping. The bases so far are 55 +/- MM and fit some ex-snipers but not others. Prices vary depending on who is bidding at the time or if you go with a Buy it Now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts