Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Admin Emeritus
19,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the past I had some spare lens sets for the PE rifle that I used for repairs etc.. and recently got an e-mail from the contact that supplied them to me. I have the ability to buy some of the reaming sets and am wondering if there is any interest with you guys in the others if I buy them all to secure them.

There is a very limited number of complete sets available to me. The cost for a complete set of new replacement glass/lens' is 320.00 give or take on exchange and delivery charges.

Is there any interest in these from you guys? If there is enough so its worth while I will pursue them. It would be several months before I would get them.

I also may have a source for British No.32 lens's if there is interest in these. The cost on those will be roughly the same or maybe a bit less.

These are going to be pretty limited to maybe a dozen sets or less. They will be sold in complete sets only in their paper cotton wraps from storage.

·
Admin Emeritus
19,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes they are.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.