Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Gold Bullet member
4,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a couple of things from a bunch of stuff a friend of mine got at a little local once a year gun and tool auction tonight. One thing is a little flat doble ended screw driver marked with a R in a circle. It has six slots like one uses to measure pin portrusion and is also marked with the numbers 75 and 95. Did Remington make tools to go along with their Mosin rifles and could this be one? Sorry no pictures as I am too dim witted to figure my camera out. Any help is appreciated! Bill

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Yes, it could be. Do you have the wooden handle, too? Remington made ones were circle R marked, as well.

·
Moderator/Gold Bullet member
8,789 Posts
Sounds like you scored. I'd say the circle R, the numbers and the features common to protrusion gauges/combo tools seal it for you. Pics! Pics!

Poot

·
Gold Bullet member
4,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No just the metal part is all I got. Like I said it was in the bottom of the box and he was so happy to get a wooden bottomed Luger mag he wouldn't take any money for it. I bought nothing and frankly I do feel guilty! Bill

·
Gold Bullet member
4,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How about that? One never knows what will come popping up in front of you when you least expect it! Thanks Guys! Free even! Well I did buy him coffee but then it was my turn! Bill

·
Gold Bullet member
4,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yep that is it although I don't have the SA Finnish mark on mine though. Got an extra wooden handle you want to get rid of? Well I am soon off on Leg 4 I wonder what lies ahead? Bill

·
Moderator/Gold Bullet member
8,789 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts