Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
Posting active auctions is not allowed here. Suggest you edit your post to remove any reference to the auction and ask the question in a different manner.

And no, a Rem is not worth that unless the buyer is either an idiot or has a special reason to waste so much money.

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Prices on Westinghouse and Remmington M91's are through the roof lately, glad I got mine a while back.Don't know if that one will go that high or not, I doubt it.No handguard and no rod, that hurts, notice the cocking piece is Izhevsk, she has seen some service outside the U.S.

·
Diamond Member
1,673 Posts
Pristine examples of remingtons that never left the US have passed the $2K mark on some auctions. That gun is not even in the same ballpark, probally worth about $200 more or less.

regards
badger

·
Gold Bullet Member
9,970 Posts
Rem M91

Hey, thanks for posting one was for sale - I found it - Not interested tho - Still looking for a pristine Rem M91 =+)

Pahtu.

·
Moderator/Gold Bullet member
8,789 Posts
Hey, thanks for posting one was for sale - I found it - Not interested tho - Still looking for a pristine Rem M91 =+)

Pahtu.

...and you're not the only one!

Poot

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Just have plenty of cash ready for that pristine Remington. The really nice ones have gone through the roof price wise!

·
Gold Bullet Member
9,970 Posts
Rem M91

"Just have plenty of cash ready for that pristine Remington."

I am saving.....=+) The wonderful condition N.E.W. M91 I bought was quite the good deal =+)

Pahtu.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts