Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Sponsor/Silver Bullet Member
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have for sale one original military Russian manufactured Makarov pistol. As you Mak collectors know, these are hard to find. This one is in excellent condition with only a few handling marks that can be seen in the pictures. The bore is in excellent condition. The magazine is electro penciled, but does not match the pistols serial number. All other visible numbers match. This is a very nice condition collectors piece as well as a great shooter.
**SPF**I am asking 600.00 plus shipping for this pistol. This one must be shipped to an 01 FFL. **SPF**

Next I have a very nice all matching Mauser Model 1909 Argentine Cavalry Carbine. This carbine is all original with all matching numbers. The bore is good with shine throughout and strong rifling. Finish is in very good condition with all blued parts being in good shape and the receiver and bolt being in the white. The crest on the top of the receiver is intact and untouched. The wood is in great condition. It may have had a coat of varnish applied long ago, but may be original. It has been arsenal repaired near the butt. This carbine has not been rechambered or rebarreled and is still in the original 7.65x53 Argentine. This carbine has no import marks. This is a very nice carbine in original condition that is getting hard to find.
I am reducing the price of this carbine from $450.00 to $400.00.

This is your chance to own an extremely rare Civil War era pistol. This is a French made 12 shot pin fire revolver. This revolver is chambered for a .32 caliber sized bullet.
This revolver is in original condition and has not been altered in any way or form. The timing is still correct on the cylinder cycle and the hammer still works as it should. It is a double action trigger pull. The loading gate still works perfectly. The ejector rod is loose and has not been messed with. It may tighten up or need a small bushing, but still works perfectly. The barrel is maker marked: "J CHAINELX BREVETE
This pistol has beautiful original ornate engraving all over. The original rubber type grips are in excellent condition with light wear and no chips or cracks. The bore is still present despite being used with black powder ammo. However it is dark and pitted.
I am reducing the price of this pistol from $1,550.00 to $1,200.00 shipped and insured within the CONUS for this pistol. These have brought much more than this at auctions online. It's just not my cup of tea so to speak. I will trade for Japanese rifles of WWII era or other WWII era firearms. Offers are MORE than welcome!

Attachments

·
Sponsor/Silver Bullet Member
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The frame is dated 1983. The import stamp on the right side frame reads: "Christopher Clark Portsmouth, OH"

1 - 7 of 7 Posts