Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Do you mean Red Storm? I just ordered one of those, and am waiting on arrival. I'll let you know once I've got it, and have played with it some.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I just got mine two weeks ago, for a CZ-52 and CZ-82. They were a little tight at first and difficult to get the strap snapped closed, but are breaking in well and are very comfortable. Well worth the money. The only downside to them is the lack of reinforced openings, which makes reholstering after drawing a two-handed, two-eyed operation.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Very nice holster at the price. Real leather. Not plastic.

For an IWB holster, I think mine's as heavy duty as it can be without being bulky. I'll be wearing it as soon as the weather's cool enough for a jacket.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
No joy....

I've been waiting since the 25th. of September for the holster, but no show. Finally emailed them today to check order status, only to find out that his expanding business precludes him from making special order left-hand holsters. I wonder when he was going to get around to telling me this?
He says the My PayPal account will be refunded...Nothing yet.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Mine came, and one for the PA-63 as well, and my experience seems much the same as pomofo's. tight at first, no provision for easy reholstering, but good concealment and comfort, and the price is very good. Since I'm a lefty, just finding good concealment holsters for these odd guns can be a chore. Now I need one for the Star BM....

·
Registered
423 Posts
Just got mine in today. Same as everyone else. Tight at first, but I believe it will loosen up. I'd rather have a snug holster anyways. They always loosen up a bit. I ordered mine on 10/09/07 and it came in today. All in all a decent well made holster for a good price.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Mine still coming . Im excited to have my CZ 82 with the right holster on it. Ordered it Oct 24 and nothing in the mail yet.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Red Storm Holster

My Red Storm holster arrived last week. It is well worth the low price - $27 including shipping. The leather is a thin compared to some much more expensive holsters but it fits nice and snug, looks nice, and most importantly functions as intended.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts