Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Administrator
4,930 Posts
Great! thanks guys say like I said I really wanted it for the hotter loads like the Megsafe to keep it from battering the frame, but do you think it will still cycle with the lower power practice stuff as well.

Tom j.
Don't know what lower powered practice stuff you're talking about but the 19# spring will work alright.

· Administrator
4,930 Posts
Say I think I read somewhere that it a little more difficult to rack the slide and actually install the 19# spring, any truth to it? Thanks

Tom j.
A little more difficult but I doubt you'll be able to tell much difference. I've got 21# springs in my carry mak, my wife and daughters Miltex SE's and both sons have them in their bulgies and none of them have problems rackin the slide. It's a lot in the how you do it a combination push pull works great.
These are all carry guns and with the exception of mine are loaded with the old CorBon ammo and I use the old Silver Bear HP in mine so I feel a little better with the 21# springs.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.