Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Administrator
8,319 Posts
ST, I started to scan through the old posts last night. But Vic has only given us 48 hours to work on this! Unfortunately I can't drop everything right now so I wish we had a bit more time.

ST also gave me a bit of advice on finding your old posts that worked well for me.

Open the "old forum" - the second link in Vic's post. Log in with your old password (I'm not sure if it's neccessary to log in to do this). Find your name on a post and click on it. That brings up your User Profile. On the right side you see a link to "Find all non archeived posts by xxxxxx". Clicking on that will bring up all your old posts. Pictures will have to be re-posted from originals.

· Administrator
8,319 Posts
ST I'm trying, but I hope the old forum lasts until Sunday afternoon when I'll have a chance to help. I have saved a few of MY old posts, and I feel an obligation to search for other gems, but I hope we're given the time.

· Administrator
8,319 Posts
Bulllets, Wrangler5, MikeR - thanks for your efforts and I wish I had more time to help! I have saved some posts I made about shooting and testing and will get them up eventually.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.